2014 Marketing Trends [Infographic]
What is going to work, or will you change, in your marketing plan for 2014?
The team at Strongview have conducted a survey of nearly 400 businesses, towards the end of 2013 to find out what business owners, managers and marketers intend to do or change for 2014. Here are the results in a simplified infographic and key data/metrics.
Click Here for the full report
2014 Marketing Highlights
- 40% cite accessing and leveraging customer data as biggest email marketing challenge; 36% lack of resources; 32% developing more relevant engagements
- 44% have goal to improve engagement; 36% to improve segmentation and targeting; 31% to grow opt-in lists
- 93% plan to increase or maintain marketing budgets in 2014; 46% plan to increase
- 52% plan to increase email marketing spend; 46% social media; 41% search; 36% display
- 57% of email lifecycle marketing to be focused on loyalty; 53% on welcome; 50% winback
- 59% plan to integrate email with social; 55% with mobile; 23% with display
- 55% of marketers chose Facebook as the most valuable social channel; 18% LinkedIn; 10% Twitter; less than 5% named Pinterest, Google+ or Instagram as most valuable